Crossfire

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Crossfire
crossfire-en.com

Pros:
Better than Chambot Arms.
Less hackers overall.
Less hypocritical Brazilians.
Buying weapons is a one-time payment.

Cons:
Poor graphics.
Weapons are expensive.

Go play NOW! I wanna own you all with my hack.
Looks Awesome!

thanx heaps for the link lol
Lol, is it fun?
It's much better than Combat Arms, as I stated before.
Im cheacking the site, brb.
Omg, will mpgh make hacks for that game?
Yeh Combat Arms is REALLY starting to get boring.

The game pretty much split into 4 Categories.

Cheaters
(Public Mostly but a Few VIP get around)
Glitchers (will hide inside anything or outside of any map ect)
Power Levellers (HUGE amounts of PL's atm)
Legits (what are there like 5 people in the world who don't cheat? lol)

and none of em are amusing anymore.
I played this game in beta its good.There is alot of hackers (was when i played lots of korean hacker).Par from tht tho yep its cool.Some one hacked the maps and released maps with out the game creators allowance lol tht was fun.My accnt should be eligible for free gifts >.> cause i played the beta and tested it.
Im sure they said there gonna give me a gun or somethin lol i deleted it tho >.>

will redownload i think
peace
mmm kool, i will try it out later
Ew.... A big fat PHAIL game.
I didn't even register and 2 things:

1: Someone used MY EMAIL.
2: Someone used MY NAME.

MOTHER FUCKERS.
Maybe I'll check if I actually did register before. oo
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I didn't even register and 2 things:

1: Someone used MY EMAIL.
2: Someone used MY NAME.

MOTHER FUCKERS.
Maybe I'll check if I actually did register before. oo
Snil, what did I tell you about smoking pot?
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Snil, what did I tell you about smoking pot?
I'm drug free.
I won't even take Aspirin or Ibuprofen.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I'm drug free.
I won't even take Aspirin or Ibuprofen.
Lol, was justt kidding.

How can you not ever take an Ibuprofen?
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I didn't even register and 2 things:

1: Someone used MY EMAIL.
2: Someone used MY NAME.

MOTHER FUCKERS.
Maybe I'll check if I actually did register before. oo
rofl!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?