Yawn, plastic paint job. I can do a 50x better version in my garage.
Originally Posted by Heartview
Yawn, plastic paint job. I can do a 50x better version in my garage.
Meh looks nice to me.
Originally Posted by Fogest
Meh looks nice to me.
Honestly, it doesn't look nice at all to me. I could do a much better job with some matte black paint, some steel wool with some silver paint, and an assortment of paper scraps and spray paint for going for a 'battle scarred' look.
This doesn't happen to be something made by mad-catz is it? It looks like something they would pull.
Originally Posted by Heartview
Honestly, it doesn't look nice at all to me. I could do a much better job with some matte black paint, some steel wool with some silver paint, and an assortment of paper scraps and spray paint for going for a 'battle scarred' look.
This doesn't happen to be something made by mad-catz is it? It looks like something they would pull.
I don't know who made it. I like how it looks, like the design.
Some little Chinease Kids Made it.
Originally Posted by cgallagher21
Some little Chinease Kids Made it.
Naw machines make it.
Originally Posted by Fogest
Naw machines make it.
@Fogest i know im saying its so shitty and how everything is made in china
I want to bye this pack but i don't have much money yet xD
Originally Posted by stylos114
I want to bye this pack but i don't have much money yet xD
You still have some time to save or get it for a present?
It's actually official, it actually looks sick. I wish I had that, I got PS3