Custom Console Revealed!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Custom Console Revealed!


I like it.
Yawn, plastic paint job. I can do a 50x better version in my garage.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Yawn, plastic paint job. I can do a 50x better version in my garage.
Meh looks nice to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



Meh looks nice to me.
Honestly, it doesn't look nice at all to me. I could do a much better job with some matte black paint, some steel wool with some silver paint, and an assortment of paper scraps and spray paint for going for a 'battle scarred' look.

This doesn't happen to be something made by mad-catz is it? It looks like something they would pull.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Honestly, it doesn't look nice at all to me. I could do a much better job with some matte black paint, some steel wool with some silver paint, and an assortment of paper scraps and spray paint for going for a 'battle scarred' look.

This doesn't happen to be something made by mad-catz is it? It looks like something they would pull.
I don't know who made it. I like how it looks, like the design.
Some little Chinease Kids Made it.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Some little Chinease Kids Made it.
Naw machines make it.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
Naw machines make it.
@Fogest i know im saying its so shitty and how everything is made in china
I want to bye this pack but i don't have much money yet xD
Quote Originally Posted by stylos114 View Post
I want to bye this pack but i don't have much money yet xD
You still have some time to save or get it for a present?
It's actually official, it actually looks sick. I wish I had that, I got PS3
This actually looks awsome
it looks gay, just like the game D:
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us