[Source Code] Static v1.0 - Decrypted by Starlight

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[Source Code] Static v1.0 - Decrypted by Starlight

Crackers for life.

Client: Static
Type: Source
Version: 1.0
Creator: JavaSun (Nice work btw!)
Patched: Minecraft, GuiDispute, GuiIngame
Protection URL: List - Pastebin.com - GuiDispute.check
Obfuscation: Yes (Good/Strong)
Time Taken: 1 Hour 32 Mins

Removed Code: (Prevent Leechers)
- Anti Vanish
- Fly Bypass

Notes:
- The jar can't be extracted by WinRAR properly.
- It looks like Allatori or DashO was used to obfuscate it. (Found: eval_ Class + String Encryption)
- The string encryption is in multiple files, may be a pain. (Fixed: Made a program)
- I have taken out some of the more private exploits so that you guys don't leak them...

Other:
It is a bit messy but as long as you are not a leecher, you will understand most of it.
I decrypted a lot of the strings, although some are still encrypted.

This is the SOURCE CODE ONLY. And I made it so you can not compile it again. Feel free to take any code from it.
Jar file of it coming soon.

Enjoy.

Virus Scans:

http://vscan.novirusthanks.org/analy...1cmNlLXJhcg==/

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...877-1315143851

Starlight: Kornk & Mhmk.

Contact us:
Skype: Propetrovski

Please tell Team Starlight what to client to crack next.
Send us a jar file if you want it cracked! We can do practically anything...
StaticSource.rarattachment deleted · 278 downloads before removal
Nice work, I heard this got cracked by you guys! Can't wait to download.
First of all, you didn't make it so you can't recompile. You don't know HOW to make it so you CAN compile. Second of all, all that was done is it was ran through Fernflower a couple of times, leechers won't understand this code, and more higher-up people that understand the code, will already know how to make such hacks.

Kornk, you fail at life .

Ujelly.
Believe what you wish, we aren't skids Yocairo.
I never said you are a skid, Kornk. NOW I say you are a skid. YOU can't decompile for shit. You have your buttbuddies to do that for you. Also, time taken: 1 hour and 32 mins? I guess that's why I had to wait a little over 24hours
We have lives, we need to sleep some time.
Stop saying "we". I'm talking to you Kornk. You can't do shit. You have people to do that for you, 'cause you kissed their ass.
I understand you may be mad, but just enjoy this release for what it is.
So how do you use a source code to make it the real client? Do you put everything in jar?
Quote Originally Posted by Klink2 View Post
So how do you use a source code to make it the real client? Do you put everything in jar?
lolwut?
You compile the .java files to .class files - later implementing it into a jar.
FUUU I don`t code, Next time release the jar, it`s more useful
This is just to look at and copy if you wish.
Quote Originally Posted by Vornika View Post
This is just to look at and copy if you wish.
No doubt it's been copied into Mystic then. Epic copypasta.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us