HelpNeed HELP ASAP

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need HELP ASAP
Any hack I use, says that its been succesfully injected. Yet when I press insert, nothing happens

PS: I used direct launcher to launch combat arms instead of the website.

Win 7 32x

I tried perx, d-injector and n-jector
Quote Originally Posted by Paced98 View Post
use n-jector
Just tried it, still nothing when pressing Insert
Try Portal and b-inject .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Try Portal and b-inject .
Link please, i can't find them.
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
have you tried running the injector as administer + adding exceptions to your firewall/antivirus for the .dll and injector

Portal Injector is here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...edibility.html
Thanks for link, ill try it

PS: I deleted my antivirus yesterday, I had avira BS antivirus, im getting NOD.

My firewall is also disabled.
Quote Originally Posted by darkdrayken View Post
Thanks for link, ill try it

PS: I deleted my antivirus yesterday, I had avira BS antivirus, im getting NOD.

My firewall is also disabled.
all right try it and see if it works
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?