What i need ?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
What i need ?
I downloaded Visual C++ 6.0 and i have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
What i should do ?
Use, c++ 2010 .

Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
Use, c++ 2010 .

Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Thanks so much .But now what i have to do ?


I used always basic language but i can not found code screen.
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
Use, c++ 2010 .

Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Thanks so much .But now what i have to do ?


I used always basic language but i can not found code screen.
try pressing ctrl + tab ...

Thanks.Now ? Sorry im new in C++
Fuck, Learn C++ and how to ue that üprogramme.
You wont be able to code a hack
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Fuck, Learn C++ and how to ue that üprogramme.
You wont be able to code a hack
Why are you insulting to me ? I wanna learn but I can not see fuucking code window understand now ! ?
I know Basic but C++ is different.
Still I need help.How I can open the code window ?
Project > Add File > .cpp Simple
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
Project > Add File > .cpp Simple
.
Thanks
You will code? If you dont know how make a Project you cant Code something
Quote Originally Posted by [Fetty]Alex View Post
You will code? If you dont know how make a Project you cant Code something
Listen to me you little varmint.I know Visual Basic and .NET language but i wanna learn C++.
Now, did you understand or do you need some potassium?(Maybe you did not understand again.I mean potassium good for your brain)
Now, unload yourself please.

Watch me : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/121-knight...nt-1879-a.html
Watch me again :
Again :
And Again :
Pong :
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us