I downloaded Visual C++ 6.0 and i have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
What i should do ?
Use, c++ 2010 .
Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]]
Use, c++ 2010 .
Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Thanks so much .But now what i have to do ?
I used always basic language but i can not found code screen.
Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]]
Use, c++ 2010 .
Open console app
and well what i do is. make a empty project
and click Dll and start your hack.
Thanks so much .But now what i have to do ?
I used always basic language but i can not found code screen.
try pressing ctrl + tab ...
Thanks.Now ? Sorry im new in C++
Fuck, Learn C++ and how to ue that üprogramme.
You wont be able to code a hack
Originally Posted by A$IAN
Fuck, Learn C++ and how to ue that üprogramme.
You wont be able to code a hack
Why are you insulting to me ? I wanna learn but I can not see fuucking code window understand now ! ?
I know Basic but C++ is different.
Still I need help.How I can open the code window ?
Project > Add File > .cpp Simple
Originally Posted by Fly3r
Project > Add File > .cpp Simple
.
Thanks
You will code? If you dont know how make a Project you cant Code something
Originally Posted by [Fetty]Alex
You will code? If you dont know how make a Project you cant Code something
Listen to me you little varmint.I know Visual Basic and .NET language but i wanna learn C++.
Now, did you understand or do you need some potassium?(Maybe you did not understand again.I mean potassium good for your brain)
Now, unload yourself please.