NoSpread string ?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
NoSpread string ?
wath its the nospread string ?
Its CrossHairPerrealSize
hope its work for you :-)
For perfect one it has about 50 or 40 offsets
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
For perfect one it has about 50 or 40 offsets
How do you find offsets.
LowerAnimRatio is No Recoil ??
Quote Originally Posted by AdityaDante View Post
LowerAnimRatio is No Recoil ??
Yeah , Right
loweranimratio is less recoil!!!...
yes @giniyat101 but in 50offset got perfect nospread and norecoil...
why 50 offsets
i just use 2 for no spread / 5 for no recoil and it is so perfect
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
why 50 offsets
i just use 2 for no spread / 5 for no recoil and it is so perfect
I use 50 and it works. But I think 5 won't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
I use 50 and it works. But I think 5 won't work.
You thinks so because you dont know how he make it
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
why 50 offsets
i just use 2 for no spread / 5 for no recoil and it is so perfect
Mhmm tip where to find it? Cause 43 offsets are to much to change im damm lazy
Quote Originally Posted by joered View Post
Mhmm tip where to find it? Cause 43 offsets are to much to change im damm lazy
lol i don't thing there is 50 offsets

i found 4 for no recoil and 1 for no spread
so i need 2 as @[N.O]N.A.M.E says
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
I use 50 and it works. But I think 5 won't work.
@Skulhead = hacked.
ur's isn't perfect as mine
mine is 200% perfect , not only visual
it makes all bullets Concentrated @ 1 place , even when u (jump / fire / using shot gun / using shot gun spread)
it is like teleport of bullets to aiming place + normal no recoil (2 addys )
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us