Talkingawm razer!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
awm razer!
I edited the awm .DTX skin file which i extracted from a .rez file. And then i downloaded photoshop and added in some plug-ins that allowed me to edit the .DTX file. I spent a few hours making this skin, but it was worth it. It's an AWM razer! it looks epicly cool! check it out. i might do a few fix ups on it.



Tell me what you think of it




I think it looks nice :] I just don't really like green, I think you make it blue :]
i like the awm razer by xxmarv09xx more
its cool but @xxmarv09xx make another 1 that is a litle bit better
I think you can make a better 1
But very nice work!
I think this skin looks better then other 1, i know the size of the skin is a big problem if you want to make a quality skin more larger...

Btw where is the atachament..release it pls !
It's xxmarv09xx's but with a green part even the Razer and Razer's simbol at the same place .-. anyway i prefer xxmarv09xx's one sorry :/
re
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
I think this skin looks better then other 1, i know the size of the skin is a big problem if you want to make a quality skin more larger...

Btw where is the atachament..release it pls !
hmmm, u seem to like it, so here is the attachment, just extract the .dtx file out of this zip file. then inject it into the .rez
oh and if u want, check out my m4a1 green tiger i made

Quote Originally Posted by AlgozXD View Post
It's xxmarv09xx's but with a green part even the Razer and Razer's simbol at the same place .-. anyway i prefer xxmarv09xx's one sorry :/
-.- i made this all by myself thank you very much... take a closer look... xxmarv09xx's isnt the same spot. I got the razor symbol off the internet and placed it in a similar area maybe. but i didn't know about marvs09 until i read your reply. his does indeed look similar to mine. but no i didnt copy or edit his. i made this one by myself

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...732-1315567446
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7d15d23742a518
razerawm.zipattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
Ingame looks very smexy tnx !
where to put the fils please
Cooooool.... not only now I hab a Razer Lacheisis, I hab now a Razer AWM!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Cooooool.... not only now I hab a Razer Lacheisis, I hab now a Razer AWM!
Razer Sphex FTW
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us