Once upon a time...

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Once upon a time...
...there was a website called MPGH. A guy registered there and made his acount. Posted hard, spammed hard, helped many *cough*, leeched hacks and after going through hard paths of Internet bullying....


























































YEAHHH BAN ME!
Great story mang enjoy yee bannable deedz.
2k in 1 year =.= spamming hard.
gratz tho
Grats
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I read your post count before I read the post.


lol this
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I read your post count before I read the post.


Did the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


Did the same thing
We are obviously winners.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
We are obviously winners.
I like the bit where I'm not included in this
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I read your post count before I read the post.


Same Here

Congrats Though
Once upon a time, said person posted a story and another said person congratulated the said person.
happy ban bro
Congrats
Congratulations
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us