Signature Request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Something that says Apple, but looks sexy, i want it to have a blueish-greyish touch please.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Get Photoshop CS5 here, then go to youtube and look up some tutorials, work on it, then create your own signature and help out others
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...o-keygens.html
Dude no offense but fucking stop.
This is not the showroom this is the help,request, and suggjestions section, FInd you're own section to piss people off...
Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101 View Post
Dude no offense but fucking stop.
This is not the showroom this is the help,request, and suggjestions section, FInd you're own section to piss people off...
I have a section, and Im helping people, I dont necessarily do all the requests, but by providing them with the necessary tools to do it themselves, Im helping them more than If I were to just make their sig or render.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


I have a section, and Im helping people, I dont necessarily do all the requests, but by providing them with the necessary tools to do it themselves, Im helping them more than If I were to just make their sig or render.
Thanks for it man, but right tbh i didn't really wanna make my own right now . . i just really wanted someone to help me out,

Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Holy shittttt sick

But IF you can, can you make it a little bit more blue and and change the grey to white,

& could you get it to say 'Apple' @Keroaplt
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Holy shittttt sick

But IF you can, can you make it a little bit more blue

& could you get it to say 'Apple' @Keroaplt
the one u have now is cool, why not use that?
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
the one u have now is cool, why not use that?
I dont really like it.

I've seen it a lot so i just want a custom one
lol i agree with reap, the one u got now is cool, just a bit of editing and your all set ^_^
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us