Dude no offense but fucking stop.
This is not the showroom this is the help,request, and suggjestions section, FInd you're own section to piss people off...
Originally Posted by Tyraell101
Dude no offense but fucking stop.
This is not the showroom this is the help,request, and suggjestions section, FInd you're own section to piss people off...
I have a section, and Im helping people, I dont necessarily do all the requests, but by providing them with the necessary tools to do it themselves, Im helping them more than If I were to just make their sig or render.
Originally Posted by .REZ
I have a section, and Im helping people, I dont necessarily do all the requests, but by providing them with the necessary tools to do it themselves, Im helping them more than If I were to just make their sig or render.
Thanks for it man, but right tbh i didn't really wanna make my own right now . . i just really wanted someone to help me out,
Originally Posted by Keroaplt
Holy shittttt sick
But IF you can, can you make it a little bit more blue and and change the grey to white,
& could you get it to say 'Apple' @Keroaplt
Originally Posted by Polo
Holy shittttt sick
But IF you can, can you make it a little bit more blue
& could you get it to say 'Apple' @Keroaplt
the one u have now is cool, why not use that?
Originally Posted by REAP
the one u have now is cool, why not use that?
I dont really like it.
I've seen it a lot so i just want a custom one
lol i agree with reap, the one u got now is cool, just a bit of editing and your all set ^_^