VB 2008 d3d help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
VB 2008 d3d help
I am trying to make a d3d trainer for some game, read a lots of stuff here but chouldnt find aout really how to start to it if anybody can help me with step by step tut maybee whould be very nice .

My second question is I have Pointers founded in CE and wont to use them on VB but chouldnt get figured out how to add them :S
u can only make d3d in c++
Wrong.


If WarRock was coded in VB DirectX then VB could hook it, but it isn't, so VB can't hook WarRock.



However, Assembler and Delphi are capable of doing this... (Delphi = 100% impossible to detect, apparently ! )
thank you for your replys....I have another question but I make a new thread open I think ...
Quote Originally Posted by olie122333 View Post
Wrong.
If WarRock was coded in VB DirectX then VB could hook it, but it isn't, so VB can't hook WarRock.
)
most hilarious bullshit I've ever heard
Quote Originally Posted by olie122333 View Post
Wrong.


If WarRock was coded in VB DirectX then VB could hook it, but it isn't, so VB can't hook WarRock.



However, Assembler and Delphi are capable of doing this... (Delphi = 100% impossible to detect, apparently ! )
Wow, does no one remember the earlier months of WarRock when all of the hacks were coded using Visual Basic? I even made a few. Wow. I agree, total bullshit.
omfg, im getting flamed by two choobs.



you are fucking noobs,
we are talking about D3D hacks !!
you are talking about EXE hacks !!
NUBS
Quote Originally Posted by olie122333 View Post
omfg, im getting flamed by two choobs.



you are fucking noobs,
we are talking about D3D hacks !!
you are talking about EXE hacks !!
NUBS
Some of u "hackers" need to start coding for Combat arms.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us