Smoking Weed

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Smoking Weed
Who here on MPGH does it? If so, why do you do it?

I personally only smoke when given, buying it is a waste of money in my mind.
When down/depressed. Or want to have fun with some good ol' friends
I know a tons of friends who do it, but I don't

They actually said:

"You're not cool until you try it"

At least one of them said it to another.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
I know a tons of friends who do it, but I don't

They actually said:

"You're not cool until you try it"

At least one of them said it to another.
Yeah I hate the people that think they're cool if they do it
havnt smoked weed yet but im gonna try it someday
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
havnt smoked weed yet but im gonna try it someday
This, if someone would give it to me. Do not want buy.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
havnt smoked weed yet but im gonna try it someday
wut
a black person that no smoke weed
wut
gtfo out of sweden caleb!
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post

wut
a black person that no smoke weed
wut
gtfo out of sweden caleb!
there are like no drugs in sweden
I've smoked weed 2x. It was ok. When my buddies want to hang out and smoke, I'll come if I feel like it.
Well since I have a garage full of plants, I do smoke it.
But I usually sell most of it.
I tried that 3 times but was getting caught all the 3 times
Cig > Weed
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I tried that 3 times but was getting caught all the 3 times
Cig > Weed
Cigs are gross
I didn't try it yet

But my time will come
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Who here on MPGH does it? If so, why do you do it?

I personally only smoke when given, buying it is a waste of money in my mind.
Same here.. i never buy it. i smoke when i get the chance.
Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post


Same here.. i never buy it. i smoke when i get the chance.
Jess knows what's good.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?