the shit we hate

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
the shit we hate
ITT we discuss what about vindi is pissing us off.

well...this is what i really hate... an asshole ruining the market values.
Oh yea. Some guy called hakoi kept ruining the prices for iron ores. Reported him multiple times ._.
Dunno if you're east or west, but on east I saw that yesterday. There was 2-3 guys with over 600 emp stones with a big undercut from each other...
It's funny though. Prices on mats in battles that has scrolls went back up already since you can't CoD, so probably less farmers on those. Jirkal stuff went up 2x-3x the price they were a week ago.
This kind of shit is pure laziness. Instead of putting up a few, waiting for them to sell, hen putting up a few more (which is my method), these guys want to just put it all up and wait for the cash to roll in. If they just put up a few at a time they will make more money in about the same time frame. Sucks that these people are ruining it for everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by l2noob2 View Post
This kind of shit is pure laziness. Instead of putting up a few, waiting for them to sell, hen putting up a few more (which is my method), these guys want to just put it all up and wait for the cash to roll in. If they just put up a few at a time they will make more money in about the same time frame. Sucks that these people are ruining it for everyone.
Well we can't get rid of them sadly. Someone is always bound to do this
Yes, we can, and I'm already in cohorts to make it happen
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
Yes, we can, and I'm already in cohorts to make it happen
So much shit, why do you have so much shit? D:
Quote Originally Posted by sonofsparda2 View Post
So much shit, why do you have so much shit? D:
I don't even understand what you mean by that.
If you're just saying that I'm all too l337, then yes, yes I am :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
I don't even understand what you mean by that.
If you're just saying that I'm all too l337, then yes, yes I am :P
Guess he wants to tell you that you can do so much stuff and that he's totally jelly.
i got overpriced for gold.......made the price higher for me and then lowered it for other ppl
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Guess he wants to tell you that you can do so much stuff and that he's totally jelly.
haha, he wouldn't be the first person :P
I used to get into arguments with people on MMO wned all the time over how much I could do. People and their jealousy, when will they learn that type of rage is enough to make you get out there and do it for yourself :P
If it hadn't have been for me being jealous of blizzard I never would have started working on wow private servers. And without that I wouldn't know any of the coding languages I do now.
So yeah, jealousy = reason
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
haha, he wouldn't be the first person :P
I used to get into arguments with people on MMO wned all the time over how much I could do. People and their jealousy, when will they learn that type of rage is enough to make you get out there and do it for yourself :P
If it hadn't have been for me being jealous of blizzard I never would have started working on wow private servers. And without that I wouldn't know any of the coding languages I do now.
So yeah, jealousy = reason
Well yea, being jealous can make you do weird things. Like learning C++
It's quite useful.
If someone REALLY to ruin the marketplace, they/he/she/it/shit would sell over 9000 empowered enhancement stones for 1337 or 911 or 666 or 13 or 1 gold per stone.
Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
If someone REALLY to ruin the marketplace, they/he/she/it/shit would sell over 9000 empowered enhancement stones for 1337 or 911 or 666 or 13 or 1 gold per stone.
lol I can imagine that. 8 pages of some guy selling empowered stones.
I've also learnt from your post that there's a new gender called shit. (she+it=win)
You do learn a lot of new things in forums.
Just spam their mailbox using send_mail "playername" "subject" "text"
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us