SolvedHelp with world

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help with world
Guys, is there a way like i can have a world inside another world? Like i have something cool in a world called "World 1" and I want to put it to "World 2" Is there a way that I can export that world 1 into world 2?
So what your are asking is "is there a way to make a "portal" from 1 world file to the other" yes this is possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
So what your are asking is "is there a way to make a "portal" from 1 world file to the other" yes this is possible, if you give me a few minutes I will look for it, I think it may be for SMP but I am not sure... brb.
Yup thats what i mean. Tyt
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Okay I found this but its old and you can look for further existence of this mod [MOD] Single-player Inter/Intra-save Portals v0.3 (1/17) - Minecraft Forum
But this is currently made for 1.7.3 and seems like it works and probably soon to be updated: [1.7.3] Portals++ - Minecraft Forum

I hope this helped! I will be watching for a reply if you need any further help.
I can't do this. Does this mean that i have to download minecraft 1.7.3, use this mod and update it back to 1.8.1?
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
I can't do this. Does this mean that i have to download minecraft 1.7.3, use this mod and update it back to 1.8.1?
Wont work.
If you download 1.7.3 and if your using the cracked client Aeronyx uploaded, then it's going to auto update itself.
Ahh, but I have ways around that! I can give my Minecraft which doesn't auto update unless you select that option.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Ahh, but I have ways around that! I can give my Minecraft which doesn't auto update unless you select that option.
If you mean the one from AnjoCaido, I have that. @crex Close this plz. I'll just wait for the mod to update
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
If you mean the one from AnjoCaido, I have that. @crex Close this plz. I'll just wait for the mod to update
mmk.
/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us