What The Hell?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
What The Hell?
so I loged off and go to z8games.com and i check my account then i said damn i need to buy zp so i went to clan page i applied to 5150 and then i came back to my account to change my forum name then i was like wtf? 30k zp is that posible lol? i got 30k zp for free? too bad though i didnt win sh1t except 200k gp oh and it helped me get my m4 CC =3 any of guys got free zp?
Quote Originally Posted by NoShameAlts View Post
lucky beatch
I know right <333
What da hell? Dam people are lucky these days.
Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJames View Post
so I loged off and go to z8games.com and i check my account then i said damn i need to buy zp so i went to clan page i applied to 5150 and then i came back to my account to change my forum name then i was like wtf? 30k zp is that posible lol? i got 30k zp for free? too bad though i didnt win sh1t except 200k gp oh and it helped me get my m4 CC =3 any of guys got free zp?
A friend bought ZP for u?
A friend gifted you?
Your a lucky one.
I never got free ZP
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I never got free ZP
me too...
Quote Originally Posted by Murat View Post
me too...
Only because you cant get free ZP out of nowhere. There has to be a reason it's there, either somone gifted you or its just a late Surv-ey that has rewarded you.
aff i hate you xD i want some free ZP
I dont have friends ._. xD
Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJames View Post
I dont have friends ._. xD
Er...Parden me . I gifted you zp! ill pm you my ign later :P
30k zp ? thats awesome :@ wish i can get only 8k to try gattlinggun cartes
Never got ZP for free.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us