New VIP Source code...

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
New VIP Source code...
Sorry for the title... i wanted to actirate your attention...

I wanted know how to get the hack working without bypass, because with old patched bypass i get DC from server, and without bypass the hack wont get injected (no injected popup or menu...)
You need to code urself an undetected base
@A$IAN I see you didnt released any hack after patch, so why make those stupid comments if you cant code it?

Anyway the menu wont popup also on D3D9 test, it's menu problem that i dont know solve...
I was in the G Force team and I never release my own hacks
Anyway I have my undetected base
@xKickAss
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I was in the G Force team and I never release my own hacks
Anyway I have my undetected base
@xKickAss
I have mine too.
@A$IAN I know but it's not hack problem... it's menu problem because the menu wont open and i dont get inject msgbox even on D3D9 test...
So I guess it is the injection
@A$IAN Do you think it's dllmain error?
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
@A$IAN Do you think it's dllmain error?
I recomme you to test it in a hotkey hack first, if msgbox and that stuff works, there is a problem witht he menu.
So if it doesn´t work with hotkey, it is the injection
then must use bypass

i made my own hack that doesn't need a bypass
but didn't release yet coz it just work for XP, idk why
Create NoMenu hack and use lastest addys and offsets , and do a create thread NULL
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
Create NoMenu hack and use lastest addys and offsets , and do a create thread NULL
Xtrap detects abnormal memory
Usea a Undected ByPass, But i will be patched like on 3 or 4 day because X-Trap see abnormal Memory
Misleading title, huh?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us