Wipe Out MoD

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Wipe Out MoD
hi guys i just thought that it will be cool if some 1 would do a wipe out mod i dont now how to do mods im just saying for a idea
Ugh, I might as well release it. This is my incomplete deathrun mod (like Wipeout on TV). I actually did have another sorta complete version but the code is so messy it's not funny so I'm keeping that one private.

NOTE: Only test this on Rust, any other maps and I have no idea what will happen!

Virus Scans:
deathrun by master131 - incomplete.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

@Yamato
@Jorndel
@EpicPlayer
deathrun by master131 - incomplete.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Ugh, I might as well release it. This is my incomplete deathrun mod (like Wipeout on TV). I actually did have another sorta complete version but the code is so messy it's not funny so I'm keeping that one private.

NOTE: Only test this on Rust, any other maps and I have no idea what will happen!

Virus Scans:
deathrun by master131 - incomplete.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

@Yamato
@Jorndel
@EpicPlayer

its good , is it rust only? and u have to make this mod better its epic lolz
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Ugh, I might as well release it. This is my incomplete deathrun mod (like Wipeout on TV). I actually did have another sorta complete version but the code is so messy it's not funny so I'm keeping that one private.

NOTE: Only test this on Rust, any other maps and I have no idea what will happen!

Virus Scans:
deathrun by master131 - incomplete.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

@Yamato
@Jorndel
@EpicPlayer
Why do you mention me?
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Why do you mention me?
Because we're awesome and pro

(No seriously, I wonder that too lol)
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
Because we're awesome and pro

(No seriously, I wonder that too lol)
@EpicPlayer
@Yamato

he probally wants u to do something with the mod or something?
i hope u will, its good concept but needs longer tracks and maybe a gun at the end so u can win?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
Because we're awesome and pro

(No seriously, I wonder that too lol)
@EpicPlayer
@Yamato

he probally wants u to do something with the mod or something?
i hope u will, its good concept but needs longer tracks and maybe a gun at the end so u can win?
wow nice mod i realllllllllllllllllllllly like it :]
Quote Originally Posted by dfsmk1 View Post
wow nice mod i realllllllllllllllllllllly like it :]
Dont leech nigg
I mentioned you guys cause you were talking about it in another thread.
someone gonna work on this?
Erm, I don't like to work alone...
First of all, it's boring...
Also, I can make. But I got little with Ideas. (Because I have used the most of them by now )
Also, I don't think there would be many that would download/use it.
Because Mw2 is very soon out-dated for many. (Mw3.)

Also, I think people will focused on being able to mod Mw3. So I am sure many will try to make it able to mod Mw3.
Also, why would anyone but a lot of work into this when there is so much more you can do...

But after what I heard.
Some guys from Mw3. (GSC Coders.)
Created something like deathrun.

I don't know if they really made it or not...
But I know that it would be very good if they made it.

(I think they found out that it would take to long to create a new "side-game". So it might come as a "DLC" later...)
I can't say/tell that this is 100% true. But I read the mail, and it looked real
Quote Originally Posted by Xray Hunter View Post
Erm, I don't like to work alone...
First of all, it's boring...
Also, I can make. But I got little with Ideas. (Because I have used the most of them by now )
Also, I don't think there would be many that would download/use it.
Because Mw2 is very soon out-dated for many. (Mw3.)

Also, I think people will focused on being able to mod Mw3. So I am sure many will try to make it able to mod Mw3.
Also, why would anyone but a lot of work into this when there is so much more you can do...

But after what I heard.
Some guys from Mw3. (GSC Coders.)
Created something like deathrun.

I don't know if they really made it or not...
But I know that it would be very good if they made it.

(I think they found out that it would take to long to create a new "side-game". So it might come as a "DLC" later...)
I can't say/tell that this is 100% true. But I read the mail, and it looked real
@Xray Hunter
Hey, u know anything about mw3 mods?
will they allow mods like bo?
or will the ban u for it like mw2?
will it be like cod 4 where u can make everything custom and stuff?
No, mods wont be allowed.
Not in the start.

But they have considered it.
But they don't feel to allow it. (It ruins the game experience for many.)
So it will depend on how many "requests" for modding they get. And if they get a lot. (then they might re-consider it.)
Other wise, Mod = Ban.

Unless someone creates a tool for this.

But first of all they will focus on Anti-Cheating. So modding don't actually go under the cheating list.
But if they notice it. Well, then it will be taken very hard up.

It would be like: give you the Mw3 Source and allow you to release the game as yours. (because when you mod it, you kinda create your own game.)
Quote Originally Posted by Xray Hunter View Post
No, mods wont be allowed.
Not in the start.

But they have considered it.
But they don't feel to allow it. (It ruins the game experience for many.)
So it will depend on how many "requests" for modding they get. And if they get a lot. (then they might re-consider it.)
Other wise, Mod = Ban.

Unless someone creates a tool for this.

But first of all they will focus on Anti-Cheating. So modding don't actually go under the cheating list.
But if they notice it. Well, then it will be taken very hard up.

It would be like: give you the Mw3 Source and allow you to release the game as yours. (because when you mod it, you kinda create your own game.)
C'mon, think about it...
Just some easy logic is required here to figure out.
It has been confirmed that there will be dedicated servers in MW3, but also match making at the same time.
Perfect strategic move, isn't it?
There's no mod support in MW2 because there's no dedicated server.
My theory of why BO didn't had mod support yet, is because they simply waited until people got tired of BO, and then mods would fresh it up.
Or, it was because they didn't want hackers to abuse the mod support.
So they had to wait until the main development with the game was done (so they had free Treyarch workers), until they could limit the modding abilities and release the mod support, and shortly after that the mod tools.
Fourzerotwo (Robert Bowlong) said that the PC version has some extra development in a Swedish news live interview.

So, it depends on Activision.
If they allow IW/Sledgehammer to do what they wanted to do, you'll get mod support from the early beginning.
It was also mostly Activision who didn't want dedicated servers, because of the pirates, though they did regret this after they saw how the PC gaming community reacted, so they did let Treyarch include dedicated servers.
But, of course there's a con, they didn't include the server files, once again because of they easy pirated cracking.

I'm just wondering if they've noticed aIW yet lol
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
C'mon, think about it...
Just some easy logic is required here to figure out.
It has been confirmed that there will be dedicated servers in MW3, but also match making at the same time.
Perfect strategic move, isn't it?
There's no mod support in MW2 because there's no dedicated server.
My theory of why BO didn't had mod support yet, is because they simply waited until people got tired of BO, and then mods would fresh it up.
Or, it was because they didn't want hackers to abuse the mod support.
So they had to wait until the main development with the game was done (so they had free Treyarch workers), until they could limit the modding abilities and release the mod support, and shortly after that the mod tools.
Fourzerotwo (Robert Bowlong) said that the PC version has some extra development in a Swedish news live interview.

So, it depends on Activision.
If they allow IW/Sledgehammer to do what they wanted to do, you'll get mod support from the early beginning.
It was also mostly Activision who didn't want dedicated servers, because of the pirates, though they did regret this after they saw how the PC gaming community reacted, so they did let Treyarch include dedicated servers.
But, of course there's a con, they didn't include the server files, once again because of they easy pirated cracking.

I'm just wondering if they've noticed aIW yet lol
Mods only make the game better and then i dont mean those unlock everything mods, i mean those with game mode
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us