Testers

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Testers
Hello MPGH, I'm in need of some testers. I'm currently trying out a different hooking method and need some people to test. Don't just say you can test, I need specific OS. I will need 5 testers. Here are the positions available.

Windows 7 (x32) - Makis5
Windows Vista (x64)
Windows Vista (x32)
Windows XP (x64)
Windows XP (x32) - Scraprecon

If you are able to test reply here with MSN info.

YOU MUST HAVE ATLEAST 100 POSTS.
OS : Windows XP 32 MSN : bradley29483@.hotmail.com BTW : Im barcoder and I had more than 200 posts but Dave banned me.
Added to list.
windows7 32 bit
Added to list.
I could potentially do Windows 7 x64 if you can't find anyone else. And Vista's core is pretty much the same as 7's, you don't really need testers for it tbh. And practically nobody uses XP x64 (it's about as popular as ia64 systems lol).

Stickied for teh lulz and because you're lé contributer of WR, when you're done tell me to close, unstick and move it.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Vista's core is pretty much the same as 7's, you don't really need testers for it tbh.
I know that, but to be sure, I have to. Lol. If something works on Win7 it's gonna work on Vista, but I want to actually have the proof of testing.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
I know that, but to be sure, I have to. Lol. If something works on Win7 it's gonna work on Vista, but I want to actually have the proof of testing.
Mkay then, I can understand the wish to have everything thoroughly tested. Good luck finding someone though, tbh I only know one or two people here on MPGH that still use Vista.
Windows XP 32 Bit

(Scraprecon has under 100 posts)

If you need me of course.
Quote Originally Posted by gsingh1 View Post
Windows XP 32 Bit

(Scraprecon has under 100 posts)

If you need me of course.
Scraprecon is an exception (his main being over 200 posts)
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Scraprecon is an exception (his main being over 200 posts)
No problem. It's fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Scraprecon is an exception (his main being over 200 posts)
seems like his own fault if he rages dave?
I said im barcoder (over 200 posts)
Yeah, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us