HelpMinecraft Jar with MODS

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Jar with MODS
can somone like give me a minecraft jar that is full with mods
Quote Originally Posted by woopy woopy View Post
can somone like give me a minecraft jar that is full with mods
Why??
I got SPC
TMI
Optifine
ModLoader
Gun Mods
You want?
I have one with:

Modloader
AudioMod
OptiFine
TooManyItems
SinglePlayerCommands
Merchants
LevelUP
(about to put in EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE)
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
I have one with:

Modloader
AudioMod
OptiFine
TooManyItems
SinglePlayerCommands
Merchants
LevelUP
(about to put in EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE)
I don't get equivalent exchange mod
@casakim The Equivalent Exchange mod is based off of a Anime called Full Metal Alchemist... thats all I could really tell you since I have yet gotten to use the mod
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
@casakim The Equivalent Exchange mod is based off of a Anime called Full Metal Alchemist... thats all I could really tell you since I have yet gotten to use the mod
Yeah I've watched that anime.
It's really good.
Finished Full Metal Brother hood and Full Metal Alchemist the original one.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Yeah I've watched that anime.
It's really good.
Finished Full Metal Brother hood and Full Metal Alchemist the original one.
Awesome! I love that anime so much so amazing
im asking for a jar with mods how did this get to full metal alchemist even thought that anime is awesome ass
Quote Originally Posted by woopy woopy View Post
im asking for a jar with mods how did this get to full metal alchemist even thought that anime is awesome ass
I mentioned the Equivalent Exchange mod for minecraft and explained to casakim what the mod is and he is based off of Full Metal Alchemist and then woods said he liked it and then I replied back to him creating a off-topic conversation. Which we should stop since it is not for chatting it is for helping you
Quote Originally Posted by woopy woopy View Post
im asking for a jar with mods how did this get to full metal alchemist even thought that anime is awesome ass
ok. I'll upload tomorrow. I am so tired and have to do my HW
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us