QuestionNeed some help with modding

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need some help with modding
hey guys,

I've been on this forum for a while, end this is a realy good website
But i allready have some nice badges.. and I wanted to change the knife scars and the bullet holes when you are shooting on the wall.
But I can't find the files, I've looked everywhere.. twice.. but can't find them.

Do you guys know where they are?

Grtz Matthias
actually we never had that befor but it a good idea ill try making kinfe slashes to elmo XD jk
isnt there a video i posted??
Answer
This is something that is in the game itself. You can't edit that.


Cheers,

~Jerry
No you can't its server sided.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us