AngryMusic prefrences

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Music prefrences
I debate or would actually like to see a CURRENT band that is close to the awesomeness that is Tool. And A Perfect Circle. I can't get into this new age pop or this bitch Little Wayne style rapping. and yes he is a bitch. but this isnt a rage on new rap being shit. this is a debate as to why Music as a whole has gone downhill till it reached the sewer-line gutter that is so gracefully resides in now.

GO!
Before I clicked the link I was hoping to myself that you weren't going to come out and say something about Tool being the best band ever. I come in here and you practically said it. You earn no debate from me sir.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Before I clicked the link I was hoping to myself that you weren't going to come out and say something about Tool being the best band ever. I come in here and you practically said it. You earn no debate from me sir.
Well look who it is. Because of you i had to download Twista.
And if i didnt say it. IM SURE someone else whoulda.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Before I clicked the link I was hoping to myself that you weren't going to come out and say something about Tool being the best band ever. I come in here and you practically said it. You earn no debate from me sir.
I'm with Ravi
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

I'm with Ravi
Then i wait......
Quote Originally Posted by hellsfear View Post
Well look who it is. Because of you i had to download Twista.
And if i didnt say it. IM SURE someone else whoulda.
I didn't make you do anything. If you downloaded some songs by Twista then that's on your own premonition
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


I didn't make you do anything. If you downloaded some songs by Twista then that's on your own premonition
oh yah i have listened to twista before... i don't anymore because i had a bad experience where a dude tried to sell me his rap CD with twista samples on it outside of a Wendy's around 12 pm while i was high as shit...but before that i liked twista..
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


I didn't make you do anything. If you downloaded some songs by Twista then that's on your own premonition
I was just implying that you reminded me of him. Hince my procuring of the artist in question.
idk it really depends on musical preference i actually have favorite artists for a genre for

progressive metal/rock : Dream Theater - sucks they lost there drummer
heavy metal: Opeth - idk jass and metal used properly sound pretty good together
Dubstep: idk pretty varied but i usually go in between Vaski, Cyberoptix, and Flux Pavilion
rap/hip-hop: WU TANG, Talib Kweli, and Hieroglyphics

i like tool though, got it on my ipod
Well when you put it like such...
I like tool and all but i didnt mean to say they're the best. Hell i Like Septic Flesh more (just sayin) but here is the lowdown

Progressive Metal/Rock : Tool - Septic Flesh
heavy metal: Lamb of God - Septic Flesh (and i love them so much)
Dubstep: Funtcase - Skrillex
rap/hip-hop: O.D.B - Odd Future - Diabolic
Megadeth is about all I need to finish the rest of my existence in this world. Good day.
Dubstep or gtfo please.
Metalcore is where its at
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us