Code Geass

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Code Geass
Fucking amazing.Watched in 2 days.Hooking from beginning to end.I'm still not satisfied.
Theres going to be a season 3... to be honest i dont want a season 3, as the last time i seen this anime was 3 years ago. I barely remember a thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
Theres going to be a season 3... to be honest i dont want a season 3, as the last time i seen this anime was 3 years ago. I barely remember a thing.
Thankyou for telling me there's a season 2.Didn't know that
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
Theres going to be a season 3... to be honest i dont want a season 3, as the last time i seen this anime was 3 years ago. I barely remember a thing.
Where in god's name did you see that?? link pl0x
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
It was announced a while back
Code Geass Season 3 Announced!
Code Geass Season 3 somewhere in the middle
Winter 2012 Season New Anime Preview List
HOLLLLLY SHIITTTTTT.ommmgggggg tanks so much

Edit i dont think there is an r3
i heard that there will be a new series called gaiden which will have lelouch and some other characters in it
but they will not be the main characters.
Guessing you haven't seen R2 if you finished it in two days.
You're still late bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Guessing you haven't seen R2 if you finished it in two days.
You're still late bro.
Ahaha sorry I watched the first season in 2 days.
Must be a season 3, but until nothing, they only said about its production. Anyway they looks like with Valve.
I love code geas omg season 3 epic!
I heard that Season 3 was coming out sooner or later but I had no idea Lelouch would still be in it. That's pretty cool.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us