Start again?

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Start again?
Hello! I've been playing Crossfire for around 2-3 Years and I have been retired for like 5 months. Is it worth it to Play again?
No, you should give account to me and there's a lot of hackers on there
No way....
Just give the Account to me Because Crossfire Sux!
I will Care about it!
dont give the accounts to them..
sell your account for some money and go buy urself something nice (:
too many hackers in crossfire
or
you can keep it and play to kill time or stress..
Okey, I was looking for killin some noobs with my m4a1 custom . But now I just heard. Hackers Hackers etc. It made me lose my pride...
Quote Originally Posted by heathledger View Post
Okey, I was looking for killin some noobs with my m4a1 custom . But now I just heard. Hackers Hackers etc. It made me lose my pride...
Cant beat em join em
Quote Originally Posted by heathledger View Post
Okey, I was looking for killin some noobs with my m4a1 custom . But now I just heard. Hackers Hackers etc. It made me lose my pride...
LOL hackers are killable..
or like derp said.. join em (:
I remember you
Well it's your choice .
There are some sick new modes .
Yes Come Join the CF Again o Yea.
CF would be a good game, if only there was not TOO MUCH hackers. I like hacking, but I like playing legit also. Playing legit these days is... impossible.
@Jigsaw's Bitch
You are funny lol, always bitching.

The game is still nice, and saidin is trying hard to make it better

many new maps have been added, except those damn hackers
if some 1 can ddos overgay it would be good
Quote Originally Posted by MightySaa0d View Post
@Jigsaw's Bitch
You are funny lol, always bitching.

The game is still nice, and saidin is trying hard to make it better

many new maps have been added, except those damn hackers
if some 1 can ddos overgay it would be good

=3
First , Saidin isnt the Developer of CF lol. he only Develops the Site ..
Second , QQing about hackers on a hack site?
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Second , QQing about hackers on a hack site?
I'm not QQing, just told him that if he do not hack, he gonna hate CF... because in every room I go, there is an hacker. Just letting him know.
Try out zombie mode, it doesn't matter if there are hackers there.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us