HUGE CROSSFIRE HACKS PROBLEM
So, I see a lot of people are having the same problem with the new hacks, but no one is giving any working solutions.
I have Windows XP 32-bit SP3. I have all required programs installed. I tried re-downloading and re-installing the game 4 times and still the hacks don't work. I tried both putting the hack as sxs.dll and injecting it with an injector, none of them work. The game works with no errors/laggs, but the message box won't pop up and the hack doesn't work. I have AV and firewall disabled. I have all the requirements.
@Hero @Jigsaw @Ghost
Please sticky as this seems to be a wide problem and I'd like people to see this thread and try to solve it.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
PS Don't spam what other people have already said, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.
I have Windows XP 32-bit SP3. I have all required programs installed. I tried re-downloading and re-installing the game 4 times and still the hacks don't work. I tried both putting the hack as sxs.dll and injecting it with an injector, none of them work. The game works with no errors/laggs, but the message box won't pop up and the hack doesn't work. I have AV and firewall disabled. I have all the requirements.
@Hero @Jigsaw @Ghost
Please sticky as this seems to be a wide problem and I'd like people to see this thread and try to solve it.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
PS Don't spam what other people have already said, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.
.




