ExclamationSolvedHUGE CROSSFIRE HACKS PROBLEM

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
HUGE CROSSFIRE HACKS PROBLEM
So, I see a lot of people are having the same problem with the new hacks, but no one is giving any working solutions.

I have Windows XP 32-bit SP3. I have all required programs installed. I tried re-downloading and re-installing the game 4 times and still the hacks don't work. I tried both putting the hack as sxs.dll and injecting it with an injector, none of them work. The game works with no errors/laggs, but the message box won't pop up and the hack doesn't work. I have AV and firewall disabled.
I have all the requirements.


@Hero @Jigsaw @Ghost
Please sticky as this seems to be a wide problem and I'd like people to see this thread and try to solve it.

PS Don't spam what other people have already said, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.
Same Problem Here. :L
Windows Vista 32Bit.
Everything works fine for me .
I had a problem that if I had Net Framework 4.0 installed the hacks didn't work .
I uninstalled it and installed Net Framework 3.5 .
publics doesn't always work. sometimes they are fake, just to get thanks and rep.
Looking at your post, you have reinstalled many times, so isn't a problem on the game itself.

And looks like you have all the required programs updated as well, but do you have sure if your Windows is completely updated? Will be useless if the programs are updated if the main system is outdated, I recommend you check for it.

Also, is good have in mind about some hacks do not work on XP, it has a tendency to work on newer OS's, so if possible for you, try test the hack on Vista an Seven (obviously with everything updated).
Regecry loading in 3... 2... 1...
Nothing is helping!
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Regecry loading in 3... 2... 1...
Nothing is helping!
Did you try uninstalling Net FrameWork 4 and getting 3.5 instead ?
It worked for me .
I can't get all the hacks to work , because the loader itself doesn't work because it needs Framework 4 .
I just install Framework 4 than I get the .dll which gets in the Cross Fire Folder .
Uninstall and go play and it works fine .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Did you try uninstalling Net FrameWork 4 and getting 3.5 instead ?
It worked for me .
I can't get all the hacks to work , because the loader itself doesn't work because it needs Framework 4 .
I just install Framework 4 than I get the .dll which gets in the Cross Fire Folder .
Uninstall and go play and it works fine .
So you had the same problem? I have both Framework 3.5 and 4 installed so... is that a problem?
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


So you had the same problem? I have both Framework 3.5 and 4 installed so... is that a problem?
None of the hacks was working with me .
I played with the programs and I noticed when I had Framework 3.5 alone it works .
When I had Framework 4.0 alone it didn't work.
When I had them both it didn't work too .
Not sticky worth. I do know how you feel, but we're trying our best and other members are trying to figure out these issues you and many more people may be having. We personally don't know what the fixed solution may be; but at least be can pinpoint out a few known solutions that may help. So far I don't see any progress in that working - which is why you should be patient and wait for more solutions that'll help.

Have you tried reading the stickies Jigsaw posted in the help section...? Which would be this section.
This might be worth investigating, but I don't want to risk .NET Framework 4 as it took me 2 weeks to constantly try to install it because of some ignorant error I was getting...
If you have solved this "error" you should risk and do what Takari is saying...
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
If you have solved this "error" you should risk and do what Takari is saying...
@Jigsaw close the thread, the hacks are working with uninstalling .NET Framework 4. Thanks to @Takari.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


@Jigsaw close the thread, the hacks are working with uninstalling .NET Framework 4. Thanks to @Takari.
It was worth it .
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us