Can someone PM a Weapon hack Structure that I could use? I don't care if it is out-of-date or up-to-date. Just give me one.
Thank you.
Abel.
Make youre Own. QQ
Sorry but that's the True!
solved , plz close the thread
I will only give you a hint on how to do it, cuz from your previous posts i get the feeling that you just copy paste code, so if you know how to code you will know how to do this:
All the weapon hack is, is making an index of the weapon structure you have equal to the index of another weapon in the weapon structure.
Nvm, I just made my own. You people are lazy... Only reason I made this thread was, I thought I didn't have time to make my own weapon hack. But I had all day today... So I made a weapon hack within minutes... Going to test to see if it will work.
Request Close.
Originally Posted by CrossRaiders
Nvm, I just made my own. You people are lazy... Only reason I made this thread was, I thought I didn't have time to make my own weapon hack. But I had all day today... So I made a weapon hack within minutes... Going to test to see if it will work.
Request Close.
Nobody's gonna give you code, only help. So if you're just gonna call us lazy when ur the one who's lazy cuz you're begging for a weapon hack, then we won't comment on your threads at all anyways. I gave you a huge hint, i basically told you how to code it, you just need to put it into code. So don't be rude, when nice people are taking time out of their day to help you.
Originally Posted by 258456
Nobody's gonna give you code, only help. So if you're just gonna call us lazy when ur the one who's lazy cuz you're begging for a weapon hack, then we won't comment on your threads at all anyways. I gave you a huge hint, i basically told you how to code it, you just need to put it into code. So don't be rude, when nice people are taking time out of their day to help you.
Was there really a need for this. I told you, I just made a weapon hack. And I no-longer need your help. I was thought I didn't have time to make one because I got college etc... But I didn't have college on that day.
Was there really a need for this. I told you, I just made a weapon hack. And I no-longer need your help. I was thought I didn't have time to make one because I got college etc... But I didn't have college on that day.
Yes, there was a need. It's because you're forgetting the fact that you're calling us all lazy. If you know how to make one, don't make the thread just cuz you're too lazy to code. Don't forget that you are asking the question here, so don't get an attitude. That's all i am saying. Don't insult people who are helping you.