Dear MPGH

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH
I browse the forums 24/7 and everytime there's a post I get a text message notification, no matter what section.
I am in love with the forums
Quote Originally Posted by Kolyde View Post
I browse the forums 24/7 and everytime there's a post I get a text message notification, no matter what section.
I am in love with the forums
MPGH doesnt have a text message alarm does it?...
How can you go on 24/7 o.o so you don't sleep?
I coded my own script for it. and No, wats sleep?
Quote Originally Posted by Kolyde View Post
I coded my own script for it. and No, wats sleep?
Please Do post something...
wow i have a question how mutch is donor
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us