ExclamationHelpwallhack!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
wallhack!!
Im using this code and it wont work on alteriwnet

doWallhack()
{
self endon ( "disconnect" );
self endon ( "death" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "n", "+actionslot 1" );
for(;
{
// Wallhack On
self waittill ( "n" );
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
self iPrintlnBold("^2Wallhack ^3Activated!");
self playSound("claymore_activated");
self waittill ( "n" );
// Wallhack Off
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOff();
self iPrintlnBold("^2Wallhack ^3De-Activated!");
self playSound("claymore_activated");
}
}
Also this wont work

wallhack()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("5","5");
for(;
{
self waittill("5");
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
self iPrintlnBold("WH On");
self waittill("5");
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
self iPrintlnBold("WH Off");
}
}
They probably patched it? lol, I don't know. The first one should be working.
Yes, I think they patched it or something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Yes, I think they patched it or something like that.
Is any other kind of wallhack like this??
Dont know.
self hide(); ^^ then u can look for them and they cant see you =D
I dont even know what is going on :O. I wish i could make hacks
It works your missing the action slot.

You put:
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("5","5");

it needs to be
@Everest
@Yamato
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("+actionslot 2","5");

same for your first post +actionslot1 then n not the other way around.
Nope, lol, is self notifyOnPlayerCommand("5","+actionslot 2"); <- Reverse.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us