wallhack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
wallhack
Hey guys..

Whats the stringname of wallhack?
/fp
Wallhack is D3D and there is no string for it
Gyniat did a memory wallhack but I think there is no string
You can enable the engines wall hack... For the rest... I don't no an other way to do it in the memory...
So find the Device, load it in a Vtable. Find what you need. Hook your D3D wallhack in here.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
/fp
Wallhack is D3D and there is no string for it
Gyniat did a memory wallhack but I think there is no string
ginayat made it but need bypass too
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
ginayat made it but need bypass too
True, OK used memory wallhack too, but it already patched.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us