HelpFull size Crossmod

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Full size Crossmod
Alright I crossmodded m16a3 pro into CZ805...

I got the model names right, sounds and texture but just the size.

When i got ingame its like small.

Anyone help me?
You cant cross PVMLA and ANIG, they come out small
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
You cant cross PVMLA and ANIG, they come out small
You could hex edit the size to make it full sized.

Idk how to do this myself, but I think @Jack or @kentonyu know how.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok thx
Use a scale_modifier with Hex.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Use a scale_modifier with Hex.
Shh, I didnt say it because it be somewhat of a secret
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Shh, I didnt say it because it be somewhat of a secret
Lol I just told him what its called, not how to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Lol I just told him what its called, not how to do it.
ICWUTUDIDTHAR
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us