Mass Realism

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Mass Realism
I totally suck at tags, but Illustrator is so god damn hard to learn to keep making LP shit!

hmm... lets see, you got a mass effect render on a portal 2 background? nice mix :P
Fuck you, I love Portal 2 and you go and fuck it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Fuck you, I love Portal 2 and you go and fuck it up.
Why? What's wrong with it?
looks pretty nice
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
looks pretty nice
Seriously, why the fuck aren't you CnC'ing?
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Seriously, why the fuck aren't you CnC'ing?
Same could go for you, I guess. I really need some decent CnC and suggestions.
Oh my chuck on my oh my
First of all the background and render just do not mix.. what where you thinkn bro? :/
portal 2 and mass effect..
why couldnt you use a sexy mass effect background i know there is some would look 10x better

Focal looks pasted on with nothing done to it

the only thing i see you did was burn the edges and maybe blured some parts..
Say wuut? No blurring here. Sharpen only. I put so much time and it still looks crap, WHY!!!!??????
10 minutes is not alot of time chuck..
you could put in 2 hours of work onto a tag and it would still look like shit...
i hate to say this, but you need to read some tutorials man. on composition
when you where making this, did you think that the background and render actually went?
Why wouldn't they. Nobody cares where the background/foreground come from, it matches by theme which is futuristic and apocaliptic with that broken robot up there. Lightning also matched with the render so why not?
looks like just a background and render pasted on there nothing done..
thats all im saying
work on it.
you wanted CnC you got it.
horrible pink
Too much white in the background. Looks kinda mono too.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us