Thumbs upTHE NEW PATCH addys

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
THE NEW PATCH addys
I'm a noob at this so if I got something wrong on here plz help me....I'm trying my best to get this things down....I been learning C++ for like a month and I really like it....and I want to make hacks so here I found so Addys....Check them



ReloadAnimRatio = 0x269C
Shot trough wall= 0x4EC 0x4F0
No Wep Daily= 0x26A0
No wepon Wight= 0x246C

Credits: badboy3

and credits to the people that helped me open Cshell.dll
@Brimir
@BlackLite
Thanks
Good Job
way post this? finding addys is the easier things, especially that one
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponHacker View Post
way post this? finding addys is the easier things, especially that one
Not to be leeching but then tell me how ?
There's a NEW Patch , I Must Check After it Done , Plus To No Weapon Weight & STW Are Wrong
nice work dude and try making hacks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us