Information on the SimpleChams Keylogger

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
Information on the SimpleChams Keylogger
READ THIS FIRST: After running every possible free/Cracked spybot and antivirus software on the market, my computer is 100% clean. Simply Delete SimpleChams, and run your AntiVirus. You will be fine as long as you change your password.

The keylogger DOES NOT plant itself in system files, It only runs when operated as an EXE.
**To be safe**, run a system restore, as this keylogger is undetected to major antivirus systems.
*** DO NOT RUN AGAIN ***
Change your combat arms passwords WHILE YOU CAN!! GO DO IT NOW!!
Think before you act next time. I decompiled the .EXE with PE Explorer, Its a bunch of shit. The actual Script is about 1/8th of the code needed to actually inject the hack.
Friday I will release this hack if MPGH is still behind.Edit: (To personal friends/respected members.)
Combat-Arms_14.jpgattachment deleted · 565 downloads before removal
I love you. Is there a way to find where the keylogger was saved and delete it?

Releasing that to pub=disaster, leeching, CHAOS!!! LETS DO IT
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I love you. Is there a way to find where the keylogger was saved and delete it?
It was not saved to any file to my knowledge. It is injected with a .bat/.EXE file when you start the hack and exited as you end the process,(close Combat Arms). I will do further tracing though.
Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
It was not saved to any file to my knowledge. It is injected with a .bat/.EXE file when you start the hack and exited as you end the process,(close Combat Arms). I will do further tracing though.
So it could not, in turn, get my email passwords etc. LOL xplicitt warned us right when it came out. Smart man. sighh i
I wonder why no one listens to me.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
I wonder why no one listens to me.
Indeed, I never ran it. Stupid noobs, hacks R 4 kidz.
if you have NX tho its all gone now
<3, always listen to xplicit, or you'll be in a huge shit hole.
Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
The keylogger DOES NOT plant itself in system files, It only runs when operated as an EXE.
**To be safe**, run a system restore, as this keylogger is undetected to major antivirus systems.
*** DO NOT RUN AGAIN ***
Change your combat arms passwords WHILE YOU CAN!! GO DO IT NOW!!
Think before you act next time. I decompiled the .EXE with PE Explorer, Its a bunch of shit. The actual Script is about 1/8th of the code needed to actually inject the hack.
Friday I will release this hack if MPGH is still behind.Edit: (To personal friends/respected members.)
It wouldn't matter if theres a keylogger. All their getting is the password to your game account. They cant change your password because they have to know your birthday and secret security question in order to change your nexon account info. So it really doesn't matter.
They can still get on your account, and if you actually use it, you'll be screwed.
If i just delete the simple chams files will that get rid of the keylogger?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
If i just delete the simple chams files will that get rid of the keylogger?
Yes it will. Its only inside the hack. It stays in those parameters.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Yes it will. Its only inside the hack. It stays in those parameters.
Oh btw didn't you have an involvement in making the simple chams hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
Oh btw didn't you have an involvement in making the simple chams hacks?
People keep thinking that. If they actually read the thread they would no. Read it and get back to me.
So in a day this goes from being a "conspiracy theory" to accepted truth?
Gotta love the InterWebs...
And uh... @dr1nkm1lk ya' know I'll respect you if you respect me and dish up a copy of that good looking hack. What say you?
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?