Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

new pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i7-2600K (8MB Cache) Overclocked Turbo Boost to 4.1GHz
    OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64Bit, English
    MEMORY 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz
    VIDEO CARD 4GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6990
    HARD DRIVE 2TB RAID 1+0 (4 x 1TB SATA 3Gb/s) 7200 RPM
    ADDITIONAL HARD DRIVE 600GB SATA 3Gb/s (10,000RPM) 32MB Cache
    MEDIA READER Alienware® 19-in-1 Media Card Reader
    ADVANCED DISPLAYS Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor - 3D Glasses
    LIMITED WARRANTY 3Yr Ltd. Warranty, 3 yr Advanced Exchange
    SOUND CARD Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium
    OPTICAL DRIVE Dual Drives: Blu-ray Disc (BD) Combo (BDROM; DVD/CDBurner) and DVDRW with Roxio Creator 2011

so what do u think!!?? it will run th enew games or it will be lagg and crossfire it will be low fps??

Thanks
    itll obviously be good

Thanks
    Lucky Bastard!

It will run CF for sure. It will also run other HD games such as COD and Battlefield, that's if you play them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    i kinda dont believe u got this, considering this is alienware, it probably costed like 5000$
    [IMG] dream acc by cheeeese2, on Flickr[/IMG]

!ATTENTION! Im building up a farm team for ZM, you must have a machine gun! Other than normal rpk and m60. We will use a camping strategy. PM me if your interested!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    VIDEO CARD 4GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6990- Good
    HARD DRIVE 2TB RAID 1+0 (4 x 1TB SATA 3Gb/s) 7200 RPM- remove Raid settings set the 4 disk to seperate partitions
    MEDIA READER Alienware® 19-in-1 Media Card Reader- Alienware Computer you just failed hard why pay so much when you could have built the pc yourself for less money :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    Bahahah that computer's shit. I give it a month to two months before it starts over-heating and crashing like a bitch. An I7 OC'd that much? Good luck, you just wasted a ton of cash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Bahahah that computer's shit. I give it a month to two months before it starts over-heating and crashing like a bitch. An I7 OC'd that much? Good luck, you just wasted a ton of cash.
    Not realy most alienware are either watercooled or are pretty well fancooled so it wont overheat even at that OC =/
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    oh yeaa i'm lucky and it is 4500$ i got it a gift from my uncle hell yea i didn't pay a dollar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    oh yeaa i'm lucky and it is 4500$ i got it a gift from my uncle hell yea i didn't pay a dollar
    My advice get your uncle to return the pc and then , spend 2600 $ making a computer wich has got 2 6990 and the same cpu.
    It still would be a hell of alot cheaper and you could use the remaining money to buy watercooling systems more fans and still have 1000-1900 still for yourself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    My advice get your uncle to return the pc and then , spend 2600 $ making a computer wich has got 2 6990 and the same cpu.
    It still would be a hell of alot cheaper and you could use the remaining money to buy watercooling systems more fans and still have 1000-1900 still for yourself
    it have cooler system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    it have cooler system
    No thats not it what i am sayng to you is that you can make your own pc out of scratch and still do it cheaper and better then the alien ware comp :| and you can still keep a big part of the money :O
    Yah twat :

Thanks
    No thats not it what i am sayng to you is that you can make your own pc out of scratch and still do it cheaper and better then the alien ware comp :| and you can still keep a big part of the money :O
    Yah twat :
    i just used the PC for the Internet ,i think i will sell it with 6k $ tell me the good PC that better than mein

Thanks
    Not realy most alienware are either watercooled or are pretty well fancooled so it wont overheat even at that OC =/
    Unless it's a chemical coolant, that PC will still overheat like a motherfucker. Plus, overclocking anything by Intel is just a terrible idea in the first place, considering that those motherboards are specifically designed to work more efficiently at a steady level, and the solder they use on the motherboard is not a high temp, so OC'ing that thing will make it overheat too quickly for Alienware's shitty ass water based coolant to deal with. The solder's going to become brittle and crack, and the motherboard is going to fry out.

ANYTHING ALIENWARE IS POINTLESS AND SHITTY. Alienware makes terrible computers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i just used the PC for the Internet ,i think i will sell it with 6k $ tell me the good PC that better than mein
    my pc will actualy beat your in 3 months because i alredy have a core i5 2500 non k and a 6870 (gonna get another 1 and crossfire)but with the alienware pc core so oc´d that thing is gonna spike so hard on core dependent game that you wont be able to play squat :|

Thanks
    i will return it to my uncle tommorow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast