[Question] Programing hacks

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] Programing hacks
Is it compulsory to program a hack in C++ or can I use other programming languages such as java or python to make hacks?
I think so
Java is almost like C++
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I think so
Java is almost like C++
dont think so
jave doesnt support pointers
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
dont think so
jave doesnt support pointers
I said that Java is almost like C++
Quote Originally Posted by SeXaXiS View Post
Is it compulsory to program a hack in C++ or can I use other programming languages such as java or python to make hacks?
VB.NET,C# and Delphi
Delphi works fine But you can NOT use java or python, because you cant compile native win32 binaries with them. Dont know, if its possible with .NET languages.
Java syntax is like c++, but as i said java is unable to compile native win32 binaries. You cant inject java classes into a native win32 game process.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us