QuestionUFO Mode

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
UFO Mode
Hello guys, I don't know what went wrong, but somehow I forgot my old username (ecusmc), anyways, this'll have to do. Back on topic:

I run an alteriw.net Modern Warfare 2 clan, and I've been wondering for a while now how to code in UFO mode for select XUID's. For example, I want it to where when I press (N) I can go into UFO mode. I've tried several lines of code, for example:

Code:
is_Admin()
{
    xuidList = [];
    xuidList[0] = "011000011C9D9C57"; 
    xuidList[1] = "02342343242341";
    
    for(i = 0; i < xuidList.size; i++)
       if(xuidList[i] == self.guid)
           return true;
    return (self isHost());
}


doCrap()
{
    if(self is_Admin())
    {
        self endon("death");
        self endon("disconnect");
        self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "N", "+actionslot 1" );
        for(;;)
        {
                self waittill( "N" );
                if ( self GetStance() == "crouch" )
                self iPrintlnBold( "^1You Teleported to your Crosshair" );
                {
                        forward = self getTagOrigin("j_head");
                        end = self thread vector_Scal(anglestoforward(self getPlayerAngles()),1000000);
                        Crosshair = BulletTrace( forward, end, 0, self )[ "position" ];
                        if ( self GetStance() == "crouch" )
                        {
                                foreach( player in level.players )
                                {
                                        if(player.name == self.name)
                                        player SetOrigin( Crosshair );
                                }
                        }
                }
        }
    }
}
I found that on (I believe) this website. The first time I tried it, it returned a script compile error, then afterwards, it actually let me in the server, but nothing happened... I put a line on onplayerconnect():
Code:
		player thread doCrap();
I have a feeling I made a minor mistake somewhere, but I can't seem to find it... The 2nd XUID was one that the person who posted it posted with it. The first one is mine. I have no clue where I went wrong...


I've also tried this:
Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
	self endon("disconnect");
	if(self.GUID == "11000011C9D9C57")
	{
		self thread doUFO();
	}
	for(;;)
	{
		self waittill("spawned_player");
		self thread monitorTeamSwitch();
		self thread monitorB3Message();
		self thread monitorExplode();
	}
}
Code:
doUFO()
{
	self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "5", "+actionslot 2" );
	maps\mp\gametypes\_spectating::setSpectatePermissions();
	for(;;)
	{
		self waittill("+actionslot 2");
		self allowSpectateTeam( "freelook", true );
		self.sessionstate = "spectator";
		self waittill("+actionslot 2");
		self.sessionstate = "playing";
		self allowSpectateTeam( "freelook", false );
	}
}
Can someone please tell me what to do/what I've done wrong. Am I supposed to put the if(self.guid == xxxx) in the onplayerconnect() or init()? I don't get it.... I'm so frustrated right now..

EDIT:__________________________
I realized in the bottom half that I put actionslot 2, I figured if I couldn't get actionslot 1 to work, I would try 2. I would rather have it actionslot 1 though...
My apologies. I just realized I didn't post this in the GSC coding, could someone please move it. Thanks in advance!
Would be nice :3
>using an XUID to identify as Administrator

...
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
>using an XUID to identify as Administrator

...
Well, yesssir, unless there's a way to get B3 ranks as the definer. I want me and my friend to be able to go into UFO mode (We don't plan on using it against other players).
/moved to gsc help section
*Bump, still need help with this. Please.
*Bump Come on guys, please help me..
Code:
if(self.GUID == "011000011C9D9C57")self thread doUFO();
And done
Quote Originally Posted by mathieutje12 View Post
Code:
if(self.GUID == "011000011C9D9C57")self thread doUFO();
And done
I put that on the onplayerspawned() (BEFORE & AFTER the for; to no avail, where exactly am I supposed to put that?

EDIT:
_______________________
I forgot to say thanks for responding, I appreciate your help, but for some reason it still isn't working :/...
Then fix ur guid first it works fine for me.
Quote Originally Posted by mathieutje12 View Post
Then fix ur guid first it works fine for me.
I'm sorry, where should I put it, and I used the "XUID Tool" found on the alter website to determine my XUID, should I go through console or something?

EDIT:_________________________
Went through the console to no avail, could you please copy/paste where you put it?, as well as the doUFO() coding, and what button you pressed?
*Bump still can't fix this :/...
Since GUID is a lil bit different then XUID it wont work.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us