Red faceQUICKSCOPE SCRIPT [HELP]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
QUICKSCOPE SCRIPT [HELP]
Allright , the script works great and all .. but I dont want it on the middle mouse .. ( mouse wheel) what is the name to bind it to mouse4 / mouse5 ? please help

F1::suspend
return

$Mbutton::
{
GetKeyState, state, Mbutton, T
if state = D
{
send {RButton Down}
send {~LShift::}
sleep 255
MouseClick,left
send {RButton Up}
send {RButton Down}
send {RButton Up}
}
else
{
MouseClick,middle
}
}



U can clearly see above : Mouseclic,middle ... what shoudl I type there to get mouse4 ? and the one who answers will have a free thankz <3
I also would like to know, it would be MouseClick,Mousebutton 4 perhaps?
Quote Originally Posted by kill3r00 View Post
I also would like to know, it would be MouseClick,Mousebutton 4 perhaps?
Tryed , did not work D:
Quote Originally Posted by Detroilen View Post
Use RBUTTON
I dont wanna set it to mouse1 .. I wanna set it too mouse4 -.-
Can you use this script on ranked matches in multiplayer?
$XButton1::
{
GetKeyState, state, XButton1, T
if state = D
{
send {RButton DOwn}
sleep 245
MouseClick,left
send {RButton Up}
send {RButton Down}
send {RButton Up}
send {~LShift::}
}
else
{
MouseClick,middle
}
}

This SHOULD work, try it and let me know.
You know there is a such thing as google.
So does anyone know what exactly corresponds to the mouse button in the script? I don't know what to change to wheeldown.
I figured it out guys. Replace wheeldown with whatever you want.

F1::suspend
return

$WheelDown::
{
send {RButton Down}
send {~LShift::}
sleep 245
MouseClick,left
send {RButton Up}
send {RButton Down}
send {RButton Up}
}
/moved to help section
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us