Hack Loader ~Requested By abel09~

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Hack Loader ~Requested By abel09~

This program will automatically run your process and inject a dll (hack) into it.
Simply open it and click settings tab.Choose,Game Directory,Dll Directory and Process Name.Apply it.
Click "Load Hack" and everything should start.
To end the application and exit the hack click on Exit Button.

I've also added a full source code for this project.

Virus Scans

Virus Total
Jotti
Hack Loader.rar24 KB · 105 downloads Scanning…
Hack Loader Source.rar138 KB · 273 downloads Scanning…
Thanks! This will help me learn how to make a Loader. However, I would want 2 buttons:
Button1 = Activeate my hack
Button2 = Deactivate my hack.

I know how to make a button but what will the code be?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Thanks! This will help me learn how to make a Loader. However, I would want 2 buttons:
Button1 = Activeate my hack
Button2 = Deactivate my hack.

I know how to make a button but what will the code be?
I don't really get you,
Activate = Run the process and inject desired Dll(Hack into it)
Deactivate = Closing the process ?
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
I don't really get you,
Activate = Run the process and inject desired Dll(Hack into it)
Deactivate = Closing the process ?
Activate = Run the process and inject the hack.
Deactiveate = Disable the hack and close the process.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Activate = Run the process and inject the hack.
Deactiveate = Disable the hack and close the process.
just edit it yourself...

button active >> process.start("blaa bla") >> Inject

button deactive >> close
@CrossRaiders
For button deactivate use

For Each RunningProcess In Process.GetProcessesByName("Process Name") 'Eg. notepad
RunningProcess.Kill()
Next

Is it that hard to hit the X button?
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
@CrossRaiders
For button deactivate use

For Each RunningProcess In Process.GetProcessesByName("Process Name") 'Eg. notepad
RunningProcess.Kill()
Next

Is it that hard to hit the X button?
@SecretDataz

Another question.

I want my loader to inject the hack... I know I need a Injector source code? Have you got a update one? And How would you do it?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
@SecretDataz

Another question.

I want my loader to inject the hack... I know I need a Injector source code? Have you got a update one? And How would you do it?
Care to open up my source code?
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
Care to open up my source code?
It's not approved yet....
atleast appreciate it that he made you one
I think he wants something like gordon loader lol

@topic
Thanks for the source.. that will help me too.
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
Yeah i don't really trust/like to deal with loaders. I'll let @Jason take a look into this. Closed in the meantime.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us