Hey guys

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Hey guys
I am probably posting in the wrong section like i always did but i just wanted to say i am back! and those of you who dont know me i am Epic or Johnny3tears. And yea it's been a longtime would like it if i get my main unbanned.
sup, welcome back. there's an intro/returning section.
I know but if i post there i'll get 1 reply in 2 days by some ****** i don't know. But since i posted here i got replyed in a minute by you
Welcome
/request move
Nope.

Keep his main permad please, if it is.
Welcome Back
>Wants main unbanned

Ohai, you must be new here!
Welcome back
I really hope you got permad.
what he did?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I really hope you got permad.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
what he did?
He's a phag, he released something in the CA section that when the injector successfully injected the hack, it led up to another hacksite .

&
Welcome back, I believe I remember your main,
hai .
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us