Hacker in training
Hello everyone.
I am in second year of University taking a specialist in computer science, I have had a 4.0 in all CS courses to date. I program in java, python, and some other little languages too.
I'm here because the topic of hacking video games is very intriguing, however I do not fully understand how one goes about figuring out what needs to be done. Sounds like an ascenine question of course, but is there a "hacker" or whatever it is that you call yourselves here, willing to take me under their wing and help show me what this is all about? I am an exceptionally fast learner. It just appears like a very difficult thing to get started in, as a lot of sites provide bypasses and such, but few talk explicitly about the production of said coding.
Anyway nice to be here, I hope I get a response on this.
Cruuncher
I am in second year of University taking a specialist in computer science, I have had a 4.0 in all CS courses to date. I program in java, python, and some other little languages too.
I'm here because the topic of hacking video games is very intriguing, however I do not fully understand how one goes about figuring out what needs to be done. Sounds like an ascenine question of course, but is there a "hacker" or whatever it is that you call yourselves here, willing to take me under their wing and help show me what this is all about? I am an exceptionally fast learner. It just appears like a very difficult thing to get started in, as a lot of sites provide bypasses and such, but few talk explicitly about the production of said coding.
Anyway nice to be here, I hope I get a response on this.
Cruuncher

