[vb.net] Counter Strike Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[vb.net] Counter Strike Hack
Hello mpgh,

Today I come to ask your help, It's been about two months, I tried to create a hack for counter-strike: source is, wallhack (r_drawtohermodels) ect .. and after pointing my addresses with a cheat engine I faced a problem that prevents me me, I tried lots of endless techniques from WriteProcessMemory bah does not work, there is a new technique but people do not want to say

So if you could help me it would be great to hear from you!

( Sorry For my English, I'am French and don't have speak English )
No hacks are made with vb.net it's c++ only you can make hacks with

vb.net can really only make trainers for games not hacks
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
No hacks are made with vb.net it's c++ only you can make hacks with

vb.net can really only make trainers for games not hacks
Incorrect, I've created dozens of hacks for Warrock in the old days.

Mostly in vb6 but when vb.net 2008 came out I made a few with that too.
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
Incorrect, I've created dozens of hacks for Warrock in the old days.

Mostly in vb6 but when vb.net 2008 came out I made a few with that too.
Well too me a hack for a game has to have ingame controls/ menu
a trainer has external controls

So no you can't create a "Hack" for a game only trainers
Thats WarRock, not CS;S move onnnnnnnnnn </3
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
Well too me a hack for a game has to have ingame controls/ menu
a trainer has external controls

So no you can't create a "Hack" for a game only trainers
A trainer is created to improve your stats in Single Player (mostly) so offline,
Hacks are made to get "better" in a easy way, no matter if the controls are in-game or external
actually u can do almost anything with vb u can with c++ only noones doneit so the codes not out there for people to steal and say its theirs
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us