ExclamationNeed Help......Hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help......Hack
sxs.h
Code:
#define UnlimitedAmmo 0xA68F90
#define WeaponMgr 0xA68F90

using namespace std;



DWORD cshell = (DWORD)LoadLibraryA( "CShell.dll" );
DWORD WeaponMgr = *(PDWORD)(cshell + 0xA68F90);

if(UnlimitedAmmo) {
	*(float*)(UnlimitedAmmo + 0x7FC) = (float)150;

}

if(Wallclass) {
		for(int i = 0;i<64;i++)	{
			*(float*)(Wallclass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1; //String is "EdgeShotEnabled" 
			*(float*)(Wallclass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1; //String is "WallShotEnabled" 
			*(float*)(Wallclass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1; //String is "PerfectWallShotEnabled"
		}
	}
}



sxs.cpp
Code:
#include "sxs.h"
#include <windows.h>




using namespace std;


BOOL WINAPI WaitForGameLibs(LPVOID) 
{
	try	
	{
		if(!Hacks->ReadyForHacks()) throw 1;
	}
	catch (int error) 
	{
		switch (error) 
		{
		case 1:
			CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)WaitForGameLibs, NULL, NULL, NULL);
			return false;
		default:
			return false;
		}
	}
	Hacks = new cHacks();
	return true;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE Instance, DWORD Reason, LPVOID Reserved)
{
	if(Reason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(Instance);
		MessageBoxA(0, "Credits to Jeff edited by badboy3", "MPGH", 0);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE) WaitForGameLibs, 0, 0, 0);
	}
	return true;
}


Hey guys i'm trying to make a hack with @J's base I give him credits....can some one help me this are the errors


ERROR
Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Users\badboy3\Documents\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Users\badboy3\Documents\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c sxs.cpp -o sxs.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -DBUILDING_DLL=1 

In file included from sxs.cpp:2:
sxs.h:9: error: `DWORD' does not name a type

Can someone plz help me......If your going to tell me to learn C++ (that is what i'm doing) do not.....and if your not going to help do not post anything....plz
Omfg, read a book...
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Omfg, read a book...


walk it off!
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Omfg, read a book...


Thnx
/2short
The code is need more to make it work.
I will tell you read this and this threads.
Don't use Dev-Cpp -.-
They don't longer update it, the last update is some years ago
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Don't use Dev-Cpp -.-
They don't longer update it, the last update is some years ago
Can I use Code::Block
Men Your Base is fail
Quote Originally Posted by matheusgtx View Post
Men Your Base is fail
can you help????
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us