How To Make Codes

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
How To Make Codes
Hello guys...
I want to create my hack (DLL)
Here, i have a photos with my (filed) work...and...i don't know, why filed ?!?!?! ~~~


This is step by step

















What is bad?
Please reply to me.
Please reply too here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/521-crossf...e-my-hack.html
2011_12_14_08_45_41_952x660.bmp2.4 MB · 39 downloads 2011_12_14_08_45_55_952x660.bmp2.4 MB · 14 downloads 2011_12_14_08_46_44_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 9 downloads 2011_12_14_08_46_45_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 10 downloads 2011_12_14_08_48_35_1148x836.bmp2.7 MB · 10 downloads 2011_12_14_08_51_32_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 11 downloads 2011_12_14_08_52_09_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 6 downloads 2011_12_14_08_52_14_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 6 downloads 2011_12_14_08_52_45_1148x836.bmp3.7 MB · 12 downloads
I think you don´t know anything about C++. Please learn and stop script kidding but never mind.
Add
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
at the top
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I think you don´t know anything about C++. Please learn and stop script kidding but never mind.
Add
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
at the top
Anyway...
Your idea...
Why give error?



With your idea is same error :

#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

What is problem ?!?!?!
2011_12_14_18_45_13_1152x840.bmp3.7 MB · 9 downloads
I got an idea.
Why dont you download Microsoft Visual C++ directly to your ass, to see if you learn something ?
Quote Originally Posted by antihacking1 View Post
I got an idea.
Why dont you download Microsoft Visual C++ directly to your ass, to see if you learn something ?
Is a simple solution

Don't Swear MOTHE FCKR !!!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I think you don´t know anything about C++. Please learn and stop script kidding but never mind.
Add
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
at the top
Ty Philong Nguyen...
I can delete:
// randomtoo.cpp : Defines the exported functions for the DLL application.
//
From my C++ Project ?
Plz Tell me...
Just use swiftdude base as you an new cplusplus coder, update loop to 560 and update pointer and offsets
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
Just use swiftdude base as you an new cplusplus coder, update loop to 560 and update pointer and offsets
You have a idea of C++ update?
It looks like anything blocks the dll
YOu should disable your Anti virus if you compile/debug the hack
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
It looks like anything blocks the dll
YOu should disable your Anti virus if you compile/debug the hack
Okay...I will try

STOP QQ AND PLAY WITH US MOTHE FCKR !!!
I Know the problem > errors !!!
Nope...
Is not this the problem...
Okay...I know what is the problem...
The Errors:
Watch
2011_12_15_18_23_10_1152x840.bmp2.8 MB · 7 downloads
first learn c++ and fix it ur self and STOP BEGGING(against the rules)
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
first learn c++ and fix it ur self and STOP BEGGING(against the rules)
I need a Pro reply no your >><< reply !!
я не чего не понял
Quote Originally Posted by Sniper7even View Post
я не чего не понял


@ALeX.ShOoTeR ...
ok u think you should learn some basic skills first
google it or search it in on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Sniper7even View Post
я не чего не понял
english please
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us