Object LTO...Weapon Spawn? Invincibility?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Object LTO...Weapon Spawn? Invincibility?
this appeard in the game folder some time ago, no one knew what it was, no one understood why it was there


OBJECT****O—You must include all the server logic code in this file, such as artificial intelligence routines for enemies and scorekeeping for multiplayer games. This file should also define all the objects in your game. The DEdit tool can read them from this file directly. This allows a programmer to make a change to what properties a level designer can set on an object and have the changes immediately reflected in the level-editing package.

thats what it is

Now, i know you can remove it from the game folder, and the game still runs. I'm still looking into this file though because it controls some server messaging, and if you know anything about coding, you know that Instant Win, Server Crasher, Client Crasher, weapon spawn, etc. are all done via server messaging


can you argue with
Code:
ChangeToWeapon(const char* pWeaponName).CPlayerObj::DoWeaponChange   !m_pPlayerAttachments   return.CPlayerObj::MultiplayerInit m_eFigureType : %d
or

Code:
CPlayerObj::GimmeGunCheat...CPlayerObj::HandleExit()....Player..RespawnInvulnerabilityTime....€@cplayerObj::SetClientLoaded pBody->HideBody(false)
how about
Code:
CPlayerObj::ChangeWeapon -- if(pWeapon->bNoSelect) return...CPlayerObj::ChangeWeapon -- if(!pWeapon)
found all that in Object LTO
I'm going to look at it tonight. How did you view the code? Just Dedit?
Hex editor

or as i JUST found out (3 seconds ago) OllyDBG

i tried that because of 1 reason only
Its a Server DLL

Code:
01DD6B99  |. C705 D4C81402 E8C60302               MOV DWORD PTR DS:[214C8D4],Object.0203C6>;  ASCII "HITBOX_DIMS"

01DD6BC9  |. C705 CCC81402 D8C60302               MOV DWORD PTR DS:[214C8CC],Object.0203C6>;  ASCII "HITBOX_OFFSET"

01DD6BFD  |. C705 C4C81402 C8C60302               MOV DWORD PTR DS:[214C8C4],Object.0203C6>;  ASCII "HITBOX_DEFAULT"

01DDACB6   . 68 D4C90302    PUSH Object.0203C9D4                     ;  ASCII "CCharacterHitBox"
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Hex editor

or as i JUST found out (3 seconds ago) OllyDBG

i tried that because of 1 reason only
Its a Server DLL
Isn't OllyDBG a command line decompiler? How did you view it with that?
Object LTO is a dll file with a custom extension
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Object LTO is a dll file with a custom extension
Oh, I thought LTO was the extension. I've never actually looked at it. I just dled ODBG, I'm gunnu look at it now.

I have a feeling the engine will probably do a scan at the before the round to make sure everyone's file is the same, or else it crashes, like maps.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Oh, I thought LTO was the extension. I've never actually looked at it. I just dled ODBG, I'm gunnu look at it now.

I have a feeling the engine will probably do a scan at the before the round to make sure everyone's file is the same, or else it crashes, like maps.
you can remove object lto from the game folder and the game still works :S
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
you can remove object lto from the game folder and the game still works :S
Yeah, I was looking at it. I think it for error logs anyways. Notice how in all the command lines, it has no variables. That means it holds no data other than outputting text.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Yeah, I was looking at it. I think it for error logs anyways. Notice how in all the command lines, it has no variables. That means it holds no data other than outputting text.
I'm going to pretend I understand what's going on in this thread and state:

Shouldn't there be an input file if there is an output file?
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Yeah, I was looking at it. I think it for error logs anyways. Notice how in all the command lines, it has no variables. That means it holds no data other than outputting text.
its also for Dedit. if u remember setting up dedit requres Object LTO
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I'm going to pretend I understand what's going on in this thread and state:

Shouldn't there be an input file if there is an output file?
I have to assume that would be attributes. Because like I said, Object****O has no variables.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


I have to assume that would be attributes. Because like I said, Object****O has no variables.
technically it does

when you see text like "%f, %s" for 2 examples, those are strings

so when you see those, thats linking to attributes to get the string of (for example) the amount of ammo the gun has, or how much HP the npc has
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
technically it does

when you see text like "%f, %s" for 2 examples, those are strings

so when you see those, thats linking to attributes to get the string of (for example) the amount of ammo the gun has, or how much HP the npc has
Yeah, that is what I'm saying. Variables are not strings.
put it in IDA.



@Falingrave found that

anyway, i have no idea what we can do with object lto. Since even removing it from the game folder has no effect


UPDATE


check the file name i have open.....

Code:
Text strings referenced in ClientFx:.text, item 792
 Address=001B431A
 Disassembly=PUSH ClientFx.001B57FC
 Text string=ASCII "ILTClient.Default"

if u know anything about hack coding, u know that ILTClient is used to make PushToConsole hacks such as No Spread, Speed Hack, NX Chams, etc.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?