Exclamationhelp!!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
help!!!!
ok well now that i got your attention what is a good tutorial or guide website or something on making hacks i know its the wrong section but most of the users online are here so i need some guides on how to start to make one right now im currently studying c++ and hope in the future to make atleast one hack without failure lol(never gonna happen)
Your kind of a spammer/flamer no offense.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Your kind of a spammer/flamer no offense.
how am trying to learn how to make hacks i dont care how long it takes making a good set of hacks can get me money like other websites
but i guess u dont know who i am yet huh?
nope
I no who you are, and Ive seen you around the forums. I no in half of your posts you talk in caps and flame. I also no you spam. Dont make me go into your posts and make a list of spam and flame. Just admit your a flamer and that ull stop. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I no who you are, and Ive seen you around the forums. I no in half of your posts you talk in caps and flame. I also no you spam. Dont make me go into your posts and make a list of spam and flame. Just admit your a flamer and that ull stop. ?
im not talking about that im talking about im another person you will soon findout mindtek and joshcarr or watever his name already know who i am
Who r u!!! i dont like secrets.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Who r u!!! i dont like secrets.
lol u will find out over time and i know how you look
just so everyobdy knows if u delete the engine banner u have a smaller chance of getting detected and banned
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us