PostChanged Coding With Old dBased Script

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Changed Coding With Old dBased Script
Hello all , I wanna show my changed script . It not detect , in game !
Tested ! Screenshot at 13:35 GMT+8 - 28/12/2011

Before Update :




After Update MAT Game (28/12/2011):




how to change script.have software?give me link to download software?
Quote Originally Posted by kacang012 View Post
how to change script.have software?give me link to download software?
Learn from Phyton is the best ways ..
this is mat automaton 1.0.1.4,only cannot use small and big hack,if you use you have deceted!and then cannot go W2 and W3,only at W1
Quote Originally Posted by xiaofuyuan View Post
this is mat automaton 1.0.1.4,only cannot use small and big hack,if you use you have deceted!and then cannot go W2 and W3,only at W1
Its not 1.0.1.4 . I use it from my friend source . I just edit it . I don't know where he get it .. But he says not v1.0.1.4 / v1.0.1.3
how change can teach me T^T
please ...................
Quote Originally Posted by Vanness Hii S H View Post
plz ... Please teach me how to do...
Learn from Phyton
Quote Originally Posted by NaniCyunk View Post
Learn from Phyton
showing off?
Quote Originally Posted by fikri1234 View Post
upload file plsss
No way ! It my personal hack , If I Share , It will detect
can copy the phyton<<ths link to me?
Can Send Link >>> Python ... How To Use Python
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us