ESP

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
ESP
Hello every one,

I almost finished my ESP. I made all the function on my own, even the to screen converter. (You don't want to know how long it took :S)





It's not 100% correct. But it finally works

(This is a debug hack.. so don't look at my graphics)

Edit:

Now also health:



(I also need to draw a border :P)



good work man , hmm i wanted to ask you if its possible to define a mod, for exemple... MM or ZM or TDM
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post
good work man , hmm i wanted to ask you if its possible to define a mod, for exemple... MM or ZM or TDM
If you look in what game the player is, then it is posble. Just do a string searth and you will find an usefull addie.

__

I found out that the hight is not correct :P if you jump the esp will go down. I will fix this soon . I also added health bars.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
If you look in what game the player is, then it is posble. Just do a string searth and you will find an usefull addie.

__

I found out that the hight is not correct :P if you jump the esp will go down. I will fix this soon . I also added health bars.
nice man ... i hope a day to code like you (wanna teach me? plz)
@Coder[Vb10e]
iam not think he teach you
he works hard for this project i think

AND

@Brimir

works you Menu in CrossFire Eu too ?
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@Coder[Vb10e]
iam not think he teach you
he works hard for this project i think

AND

@Brimir

works you Menu in CrossFire Eu too ?
i just want him to teach me somthings.... like ... basics of d3d..
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@Coder[Vb10e]
Hehe
what do you mean by basic?
how to make chams for exemple... i just want to understand it better
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@Coder[Vb10e]
iam not think he teach you
he works hard for this project i think

AND

@Brimir

works you Menu in CrossFire Eu too ?
I did't test it. but I don't know why not

Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


i just want him to teach me somthings.... like ... basics of d3d..
A d3d menu is more C++ then D3D You only need to draw text and boxes. Its very easy.
Learn how to hook, if you can hook then you also can make a menu.

Beather graphics and fixt all the bugs with drawing:

Very good my friend
you re away on a very good
i wish you good luck!
mmm where is the ESP?
it looks like chams
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
mmm where is the ESP?
it looks like chams
@giniyat101

nice joke the yellow names rigth
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
mmm where is the ESP?
it looks like chams
lol... he made name esp...
And now also health :P

I only have 1 problem.. If you move with your cam.. Then the ESP will hang for a sec.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
And now also health :P

I only have 1 problem.. If you move with your cam.. Then the ESP will hang for a sec.
good job Brimir..the best ESP...is draw lines hope u can make it...and i was wondering if u can make D3D Tut...that would be helpfull any way good job
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?