Make a infinite lasting Holy Shell hack, please. I can't beat Griffey for the advancement.
o.o
Holy Shell?
Originally Posted by Dreamer
o.o
Holy Shell?
It's a new skill for Priests
Upon using skill, ally's HP is restored by 100%, and for a duration the holy shield will absorb all damage multiple times depending on skill level. The shield can be maintained up to 20 seconds, and when it's activated once, it will not be reactivated for a set duration even when a different character uses Holy Magic Shell.
[Cooldown: 90 sec]
I seriously think that this is a useless skill and dont even bother to max it
ehh it looks alright.
make a infinite vitality mod thats mixes with the 1 hit familiar mod
Not sure if thats possible.
Originally Posted by Risqueyy
Make a infinite lasting Holy Shell hack, please. I can't beat Griffey for the advancement.
You know for the advancement you dont have to kill it alone right? Find a higher level friend to go with you